Comment

Originally posted by JoelH View Post
      How come Dulouz seems to be ?

I wondered that too.
      There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OnceWasLost View Post
        I wondered that too.
        Normally I never like to gossip or falsely accuse someone, but I admit the behaviours I have witnessed reek of coming in, posting a few pointed questions, then a few snipe potshots, and leaving without any announcement or bother to post any questions. Usually people who do this don't come with an honest intention of seeking answers, but rather, it is a practice of going into "enemy" territory and getting "ammunition" for the consumption of his/her own turfs.

Especially since this is someone who registered 7 months ago and I remembered some posts that defended progressive "Christian" positions and liberal beliefs, and then disappeared from this forum for a long time. To come back out of a sudden and then start asking accusatory questions, followed by leaving this site just as quickly, do not signal a good intention to me.

Comment

Originally posted by JoelH View Post
          How come Dulouz seems to be ?

Why do I seem to be a clown in a dunk tank with a snorkel throwing a peace sign/holding a bunny? Is that what you are asking?

Hey, OWL. I sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dulouz View Post
            Why do I seem to be a clown in a dunk tank with a snorkel throwing a peace sign/holding a bunny? Is that what you are asking?

Hey, OWL. I sent you a PM.
            Got it and replied. Glad you are back.
            There is One King, and He is not this guy. sigpic

Comment

Hi Dulouz, sorry this symbol just confused you. It is HK internet icon meaning "diving" aka stop visiting a site/forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzardhut View Post
                I know what they believe and it's not good
                the charts are an accurate description, they try to weasel around it too much
                let me attempt a shot at this
                in a nutshell:

Emergents are post modernists, playing "Christian", denying the true salvation of the reformation, practicing ancient pagan catholic rituals, in their church converted pubs, decked with comfy couches, pillows, beer kegs, wine coolers, and neon lighting, cussing, cursing, & questioning the validity of God, evangelicalism, and scripture, in between skin piercings, tribal tattoos, baldness, long sideburns, and goatees.

am I close?
                I agree. Hey Buzz, is there a pdf for this chart or someway I can print it off? its kinda difficult to read on here.
                Thanks princess

Comment

Originally posted by princesstiki View Post
                  I agree. Hey Buzz, is there a pdf for this chart or someway I can print it off? its kinda difficult to read on here.
                  Thanks princess
                  Sorry, I don't have the .pdf of these charts, but there are more by the creator here: http://crossroad.to/charts/

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                  Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                  Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

let me attempt a shot at this
                    in a nutshell:

Emergents are post modernists, playing "Christian", denying the true salvation of the reformation, practicing ancient pagan catholic rituals, in their church converted pubs, decked with comfy couches, pillows, beer kegs, wine coolers, and neon lighting, cussing, cursing, & questioning the validity of God, evangelicalism, and scripture, in between skin piercings, tribal tattoos, baldness, long sideburns, and goatees.

am I close?
                    So, I would agree with most of this...but dude...picking on the bald people??!!!
                    My hubby is bald...but before that had long sideburns....and he's about as far from emergent as you can get!

Jokes aside...I don't know that outward appearance plays a big part in what is actually going on in a persons heart. Granted I don't have tattoos or body piercing...in fact I'm probably considered very conservative in my own dressing etc. But if a person is saved, and by that I mean reformation style...not emergent...does it matter if they wear black nail polish??

Comment

Originally posted by rach1370 View Post
                      So, I would agree with most of this...but dude...picking on the bald people??!!!
                      My hubby is bald...but before that had long sideburns....and he's about as far from emergent as you can get!

Jokes aside...I don't know that outward appearance plays a big part in what is actually going on in a persons heart. Granted I don't have tattoos or body piercing...in fact I'm probably considered very conservative in my own dressing etc. But if a person is saved, and by that I mean reformation style...not emergent...does it matter if they wear black nail polish??
                      a few jokes sewn in with the truth, emergents do have a strange dress code to appear cool & hip, usually involves odd facial hair, reminds me of the 60's beatniks, Maynard wannabes http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpo...153/krebs.html

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                      Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                      Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Buzz, thanks for your work in making this clear! I've read essays but this really helps a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by ComeLordJesus View Post
                          Buzz, thanks for your work in making this clear! I've read essays but this really helps a lot.
                          not my charts, more here: http://crossroad.to/charts/

Comment

not my charts, more here: http://crossroad.to/charts/
                            Thank you!

Comment

Nice charts and lots of good info. Thanks.
                              See you on the Battlefield,

Comment

Hey Buzz,,is there a way for this to be downloaded?????
                                1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

Working...
                                X