Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watchman Fellowship

Hello all,

What really is obvious when there is deception around?

I enjoy the insight from people here on this blog. Someone mentioned this website below (watchman.org) to me as a speaker related to this website visited my city. I did not have the opportunity to see the speaking event and therefore have no information about the speaking event.

http:/
    /www.watchman.org/

Upon inspecting the website (watchman.org) my immediate thoughts were that many of the topics addressed on the website are legitimatly seen by the website as being seen as false teachers and false gospels, but at the same time these false teachers within the website seem of a quality that is very obvious to me. It seemed like a "seeker friendly" or "watered down" version of discernment or aka: watchman 101. (and no offense to anyone that is a frequenter of this sight because it just got me thinking)

As Ezekiel 33 says:

/www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel%2033;&version=9;

As prophets of the watchman ministry we are called to watch and to guard the house of Israel. However, the enemy in these end times seems to have already scaled the walls and is well within the city like our general Christ told us would happen.

Will the watchman ministry be watered down next or is it currently happening?

Upon looking at this website (Watchmen Fellowship) I found no mention of Rob Bell, seeker friendly, or emergent in the glossary. Only obvious apostasies like Jehova's witness, Joseph Smith, and satanism (yes... satan was the original false teacher... duh!).

I have often noticed that the enemy often attacks followers of Christ from both flanks simultaneously. That is just an analogy of how deceptive deception is.

Could this website be an example of how deception from the enemy may be attacking the watchmen in these end times?

To fool people to think that they are aware of and have have identified all possibilities that the enemy could attack, thus leaving the watchman's flank exposed as the watchmen in turn get deceived? Maybe the attack on the watchmen of the house of Israel these last days is by watering down their ability to see the enemy coming from afar through faulty sight?

Possibly, the ministry of the watchman may be the final target the enemy has for attack by slaying some watchman guards within the watch towers and simultaneously put in phase to attack on the flank by putting mud in the telescope lenses of the watchmen left alive looking for the enemy.

I believe that God's solution to this is for us to remember that the Word of God guides us.

How could those claimed to be watchmen not see obvious enemies loudly rolling around like army tanks? But then again the camoflaged troops are snipers that are very lethal.

Be strong watchmen!.. the enemy is everywhere.

Any thoughts on the website of Watchman Fellowship?

Tell me again... what really is obvious when there is deception around?

/www.watchman.org/

Question about the website‏
    Sent: Wed 3/04/09 11:00 PM
    To: wf_info@watchman.org

Hello,

Someone recommended me your organization and I checked out your website.

While on there I noticed the index of false teachers, heresies, and cults. Upon further inspection it seemed like the list had many well known cults and false religions that watchmen would be aware of. However, I noticed that many of the largest threats to fundamentalist Christianity were missing from the list.

Some of the omitted people and cults that were missing from the list were:

Rick Warren

Brian McLaren

Rob Bell

Bill Hybels

Seeker friendly

Emerging church

ACTS 29 Network

Mark Driscoll

and many more...

Just wondering because these destructive heresies and false teachers can fall under the heading of cults and they are things that watchmen for the Lord really need to be aware of these days.

Thanks,

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by rrrrrpitch View Post
      Question about the website‏
      Sent: Wed 3/04/09 11:00 PM
      To: wf_info@watchman.org

Hello,

Someone recommended me your organization and I checked out your website.

While on there I noticed the index of false teachers, heresies, and cults. Upon further inspection it seemed like the list had many well known cults and false religions that watchmen would be aware of. However, I noticed that many of the largest threats to fundamentalist Christianity were missing from the list.

Some of the omitted people and cults that were missing from the list were:

Rick Warren

Brian McLaren

Rob Bell

Bill Hybels

Seeker friendly

Emerging church

ACTS 29 Network

Mark Driscoll

and many more...

Just wondering because these destructive heresies and false teachers can fall under the heading of cults and they are things that watchmen for the Lord really need to be aware of these days.

Thanks,

Rob
      No reply yet from this watchman group....

Comment

I forwarded the original email with the following message attached:

Hello,

I sent this email before but no one replied. Can you please reply?

Thank you...

Comment

That may give you a hint.....

Comment

I think a lot of Christians are either:

1) scared of saying anything about a Christian "man of God"
            2) Being deceived
            3) in denial

Comment

We Must Warn Them Who Are Being Decieved

I do believe we are admonished to warn those who are being led away by what I believe is another gospel. I would not have anything to do with a ministry that calls itself a Watchmen and yet does not warn the flock about the wolves that have entered into the fold...

Comment

Originally posted by Iruntherace4Him View Post
                I do believe we are admonished to warn those who are being led away by what I believe is another gospel. I would not have anything to do with a ministry that calls itself a Watchmen and yet does not warn the flock about the wolves that have entered into the fold...

It is strange.

Comment

Working...
                X