X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=so-blessed;2458878]
    Originally posted by LightOfMyLife View Post
    He actually does not like Pope Francis, QUOTE]

well he sure was singing his praise last night, so perhaps he's changed his view on him. He said how wonderful that pope Francis took his name from Francis of Assisi. Saying they are/were great men of God.
    Here are 2 videos. The first one is November 9th pope Francis The False Prophet?, and the second January 18th about him being the 113th pope.
    sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• [QUOTE=LightOfMyLife;2458958]
      Originally posted by so-blessed View Post
      Here are 2 videos. The first one is November 9th pope Francis The False Prophet?, and the second January 18th about him being the 113th pope.
      Impe really lays his credibility out on a limb declaring Francis as the final pope. Hope he's right but still.....

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
      Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
      Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

• IMO, watching this guy's show is a waste of time, if you are seeking to be spiritually edified.
        sigpic
        -Lynn

Comment

• Originally posted by true2yeshua View Post
          Date setting?! That is far from the impression this viewer came away with. Van Impe and Roxella repeatedly conveyed that the Bible is clear that no man knows the hour or the day but that we can know the season. As the world awaits catastrophic events that will end the world, we know that the Rapture of the church will shake the world! Given the recent talks at Annapolis, and the prodding of Bush to motivate the US, EU, Russia and Saudi Arabia will contribute $8M to this establishment of a two-state solution are a neon sign pointing to the lateness of the hour.

The Dec 12, 2012 DVD outlines the beliefs of many people groups that the world will end on this date. Van Impe is offering this to educate those interested in yet another false teaching. Apparently many pagans combine several events that combine to culminate in the end of the world. Van Impe reiterated that as believers we know that this world will never be destroyed utterly even though it will be remade. Van Impe was compelled to fall to his knees and rededicate his life to sharing the gospel with as many lost as possible. He again just feels impressed by the lateness of the hour.

This urgency is increasing daily in my within my own soul. How critical it is to tell as many as possible that Yeshua IS coming, and He is coming soon! May we each be working towards that end until the sound of that Shofar.
          Ditto! Never heard JVI or Rexella set any dates since I began watching them. JVI loves the Lord and his Word. No doubt about it!!! Seems certain preachers and teachers that don't tow a certain line according to RR or have an opinion of this or that regarding the scriptures, then its Anathema to them. I do say this in Love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynn View Post
            IMO, watching this guy's show is a waste of time, if you are seeking to be spiritually edified.
            Amen to that. We have a family who almost worships him, so from time to time we tune in just so we can tell them yes we have watched & no we don't agree with his sensationalism - I really wish they'd quit watching & return to the bible, but for them that doesn't seem to be enough. They need to be fed constantly with the latest conspiracy or extra biblical teaching. They are currently excited about what all these past popes have said & also his blood moon theory. The trouble is because Jack says the catholic bible is the word of God, & truest translation, they have bought one & favour that over all others now. We're prepared for some really dangerous theology to come from this. Very worrying.
            For Thou art my hope, Oh Lord God Psalm 71:5
            Being confident of this very thing, that He who hath begun a good work in you, will perform it to the day of the Lord Philippians 1:6

MY TABLET CANNOT TYPE OR SPELL

Comment

• I also have a few issues with the Van Impes
              but believe they love the Lord.
              I believe in calling out teaching that is not in line with the Bible
              but poking fun at an individual, their personal habits, etc.
              is not very Christian, in my few.

Comment

Working...
              X