Jack & Rexella Van Impe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seekingtruth1 View Post
    mwhahahah - me too! She seems like maybe she was genetically engineered - kind of like Laura Bush has always seemed to me...she does seem sweet but there is somthing a bit off there...
    she's like a high-strung puppy (cocker spaniel maybe). i don't hate her and she's kinda cute in a way i guess, but you really wish she'd just go back to her kennel and be quiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by icebear View Post
      she's like a high-strung puppy (cocker spaniel maybe). i don't hate her and she's kinda cute in a way i guess, but you really wish she'd just go back to her kennel and be quiet.
      Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

Comment

• I like him, but have seen this also. He does state that 2012 is not the end of the world. It's a book he wrote. Is this the Jack we know ?

John 3:16
        For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

• Originally posted by seekingtruth1 View Post
          mwhahahah - me too! She seems like maybe she was genetically engineered - kind of like Laura Bush has always seemed to me...she does seem sweet but there is somthing a bit off there...
          Just like Laura Bush? She doesnt appear that way at all

Comment

• to me she does - she seems drugged ot all the time and has the same perma smile expression - she seem stepford.....and no I am not liberal.
            Originally posted by 4EverHis View Post
            Just like Laura Bush? She doesnt appear that way at all

Comment

• When he started citing Catholic doctrine in prophecy he lost me.

Comment

• I just found a very UNstepford photo.. lol I have always thought she came off classy myself.

Comment

• I like them both. I truly feel they have their hearts in the right place. At the end of each program he prays a very powerful prayer for Jesus to come into people's hearts.

Comment

• I think Jack means well, but as far as I know he subscribes to a "works based" theology. He said anyone that does "drugs" won't go to heaven. I wrote to him and reminded him that caffeine as well as nicotine and alcohol are drugs, and that's a lot of people excluded from the rapture. Regardless, if you believe there is anything you can do to keep you from getting raptured after being saved, you are part of the "works" crowd.

Comment

• hmmm... i always liked Mrs Bush.

Comment

• I liked Laura Bush!!
                        She was nice.....Rexella was a sugar-ry sweet....a little to sugar-ry sometimes!!
                        She would literally explode if she said a curse word!!
                        Monster
                        sigpic
                        CAN WE GO NOW?!!!
                        :cheer :cheer

The Senior Member of the Peanut Gallery is ready to go HOME NOW!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver View Post
                          I just found a very UNstepford photo.. lol I have always thought she came off classy myself.

Ditto!

Comment

• to me she does - she seems drugged ot all the time and has the same perma smile expression - she seem stepford

This is the same impression I had of Laura Bush. Though she seems nice, she also seems "plastic" and has a weirdo, vacuous look in her eye that really spooks me. Like she's been "programmed," lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by scatty6105 View Post
                              I like them both. I truly feel they have their hearts in the right place. At the end of each program he prays a very powerful prayer for Jesus to come into people's hearts.
                              If you are spreading a lie as truth, it doesn't matter where your heart is. Many false prophets have the ability to create "powerful" prayers. It is an illusion. For me, he is too close to date setter, and he is kinda far out there. I think he causes more harm than good. JMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by LUVSLLAMAS View Post
                                Mods----feel free to move.

Last night I watched about 20 minutes of Jack Van Impe and noticed how he has gone off the deep-end. Is it just me, or has anyone else been alarmed at his dillusional messages. He has this new book out called "2012", and just the title is enough to throw new converts (or those hungry for God) off the path of biblical truth. Indeed, Satan is using these televised programs to confuse and deceive.
                                It's what happens when you move from the "newspaper exegesis" stage to the "internet blog exegesis" stage. It's like moving at the speed of light compared to the speed of sound. You can't keep up. Like I keep telling anyone that will listen. Read your Bible and when you do read news, pay attention to Israel. You're less likely to go wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X