Jack & Rexella Van Impe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Van Impe?

Hey guys, what are your views on this guy? I watched his show last night and he says that he believes that Amrageddon will happen while Obama is President and believes the Rapture will happen any time now.

Just curious, Andrew

Comment

• http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=36397

Comment

• Be very careful of Mr. Van Impe
        Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

Comment

• I like the Announcer Chuck on the show who has the extremely deep voice who always says "Now back to you Rexella." And she always says "Thanks Chuck." Cracks me up everytime.

Comment

• It's "Impe" unless you were joking there.
            I heard him say that too and I've watched him on and off for years. He tends to set dates. I don't, however, think we should be poking fun at a fellow Christian. There are plenty of non Christians who love to do that. We should prove him though. I think some of his statements are a little out there and I question them. My husband refuses to watch him because he claims that he has set dates (years) and that he should not do that.But don't we all here believe the Rapture will happen any time? I do. I thought that was a given.
            Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by JABowman View Post
              Hey guys, what are your views on this guy? I watched his show last night and he says that he believes that Amrageddon will happen while Obama is President and believes the Rapture will happen any time now.

Just curious, Andrew
              He's good but he has his "quirks." He is trying to "draw" from the Catholic "well" so he can never portray that church as the Bible does.

He has the wars, the "birth pangs" of Israel, a little out of order.

But he has lambasted what I believe is the Laodicean church of today -- the church that preaches "sermonettes to Christianettes," as he says --the "emerging," "seeker friendly" church!

I've read most of his books and see many of his shows. He's very credible and I do believe he is right about something happening soon in the Middle East even if it is not the Gog, Ezek 38 war.

skypair

Comment

• I like him also but I think maybe getting older he is losing it a little. I remember he was praising the pope and then I had to really listen to this guy after that, because that created a red flag for me. I think he speaks 75% truth and he is a likeable guy. He has a personality that you can not like. He has a book out that says pets go to heaven and not sure if that's scriptural. He can go off on the deep end sometimes but again you can't hate this guy he is lovable.He sure has a great memory of bible verses big time.

John 3:16
                For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

• I have watched Jack Van Impe for probally 20 years and I don't ever remember him setting exact dates. I still enjoy watching his teachings and do trust him in his teachings. He loves Jesus very much and his word. He's very knowlegable about the the end times events.

Comment

• Well, there's no denying that he and his wife are joyful Christians who can't wait for His return! That being said, I do enjoy watching them. The only caution I'd give is that he does seem to want to date-set (he is convinced the date 2012 will be important somehow in Bible prophecy) and occasionally, the Bible verses he rattles off don't have much to do with the topic he's speaking of. But that may, as Ron4Jesus pointed out, be his age showing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeldaCA View Post
                      Well, there's no denying that he and his wife are joyful Christians who can't wait for His return! That being said, I do enjoy watching them. The only caution I'd give is that he does seem to want to date-set (he is convinced the date 2012 will be important somehow in Bible prophecy) and occasionally, the Bible verses he rattles off don't have much to do with the topic he's speaking of. But that may, as Ron4Jesus pointed out, be his age showing.
                      HE is selling a tape or DVD to prove 2012 is not the date. I heard him say this he talking about the Mayan Calender and disapproving it. He said many times no one knows the day of the RAPTURE .

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

• ZeldaCA I did not mean to highlight your response to dispute you I saw the 2012 and replied that in fact he is not saying 2012 is the end of the world. He has many times said he does not know the hour or day but is proving 2012 is false. Maybe he is getting too old to preach I don't know why people think this way. I bet it's 50 / 50 here . Sometimes I give him slack and I know I should not but the man is getting old and maybe he needs to retire soon.

Comment

• The other night he was talking about the 4 horsemen. I believe he was saying the four horsemen were on the scene now with everything going on in the news headlines. Did I misunderstand that? Anyone catch that show?

Comment

• I like them because they love JESUS, look forward to HIS return and are pretty accurate.
                            Their show is geared to no-Christians, they want to win over people so those knowledgeable will find certain things they do not agree with. One thing for sure, their hearts are in the right place.

Comment

• I've watched them for years, even when I wasn't walking with the Lord. They make me laugh and smile, and I know that they love Jesus very much.

Hubby loves them, and really listens when Jack talks. I have discerned a few things that make my ears perk up, and I talk to hubby about it so that he won't be led astray.

Hubby loves to hear Chuck say "Canada"!!

Jack's knowledge of Bible versus amazes me. I know he is getting older, but when he gets on a roll, he still knows his stuff.

Rexella seems like a very sweet person.

Comment

• Originally posted by PPLGetReady View Post
                                Did anyone watch Jack Van Impe last night? He made a couple of interesting statements, one was that the moon is going to blood red and he used an astronomy term for it. Also that the earth or sun was going to pass through the milky way? Or some such thing. I was just wondering if anyone knows what he was talking about and if it is verifiable?
                                There was a Christian astronomy site that I used to frequent until my pc crashed. Otherwise I'd provide a link.

Anyways, if I remember correctly, the site owner discussed a coming celestial event wherein the Milky way Galaxy will blend with a portion of the Sagittarian Galaxy. It's a true astronomical event that hasn't happened before. The speaker makes no mention of prophetic significance.

Prophetic for events on this earth The one thing that's mentioned as being significant is the possiblity there might be planetary (ours) collisions with the debris field of Sagittarius.

Wish I could remember more 'bout the site for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X