No announcement yet.

The New Age Gospel of Oprah is Heresy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In December 2006, President Obama discussed the importance of faith in the global battle against AIDS.
    Ummmm, just pray it away?

AIDS is easily preventable by simply not participating in certain activities. Convincing people to stop being naughty is the hard part. People in Africa who think they can rid themselves of the disease by having sex with virgins are sadly mistaken. And "political correctness" in other places prevents it from being treated like other communicable diseases.

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

• It gets sicker by the minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0kvrWz2u8Y

Comment

• WOW - why are you attacking me and judging my faith?

I read that quote on his website as another way to establish common ground - and yes eventually out of this nonsense a OW religion will emerge. I wasnt commenting on it being right, just that teh title seemes to overstate what was written on his website. I do not see where he is explicity proposing a new religion - we just have the knowledge of prophecy but he isnt there yet...may not be long...anyway I just think we need to be careul about not overstating or making super inflammatory comments about Obama b/c its not gonna be a good witness to unbeliver who have a blind faith in teh man. We shoudl call them as we see them. I see that title as having been a stretch. Just voicing my opinion.

Originally posted by Pendragon View Post
        How is this misleading? It states by his own words off the Government web page.

"Senator Obama also laid down principles for how to discuss faith in a pluralistic society, including the need for religious people to translate their concerns into universal, rather than religion-specific, values during public debate"

Not very misleading there? I think the Rather then part says it all When added to universal concerns. So if the buddists come and say "There are many paths to heaven" I should say Ok great I will accept that and not say a word? I should just remain quiet? If you areneither hot or cold and merely luke warm maybe you might just remain quiet. As for Me I am boiling over in my passion for my faith therefore I will state and accept nothing less then the Belief that the only way to the father is by the son! You do as you will and eat your own regurgetation I will stand up and battle for Christ till my dying breath On this I draw the line in the sand! If your with christ through me Please reply of your against your are more then welcome to post your view and I will use every scripture relevant to combat it

Comment

• I'm pretty sure it's satirical. Just sayin'...

Comment

• Originally posted by Howdy View Post
            I for one will let God judge him on if he is a christian or not.
            God will judge in the end, but by the fruit we can know which side he is on.

Comment

• WOW!!!!! That was beautiful!!

Comment

• I really like Alan Keyes. He's not afraid to stand up for what he believes in

Comment

• Hello

Originally posted by Biblenuggetlady View Post
                  Yes...let's not waterboard terrorists to learn of their plots to kill Americans, let's not jail them in Gitmo with their 3 squares a day, korans, arrows pointing to Mecca, and from where prisoners have pleaded NOT to be released, let's not put panties on their heads or make the dogs bark...BUT let's slaughter unborn defenseless children in their mothers wombs, and make sure we fund it over seas too....oh, lest we forget, let's play God and and create embryos to do mad science research with in the name of "the fountain of youth" and "immortality".

"Ideals and values"...which ones are those?
                  Hello

AMEN sister, you took the words right out of my mouth!
                  Babies are the enemy, and terrorists are the saint's, Please! These people are so sick, What is wrong with this picture!

Marantha, come Lord Jesus come!

Comment

• You don't have to wait., he's just like every other worldly answer urchin.
                    sigpic
                    I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
                    Psalm 16:8 KJV

Comment

• Great video! That is the first time I have had the pleasure of watching Mr. Keyes speak.

Obama said something in the first minute of the video that I misunderstood the first time I watched. He made a comment about asking Jesus Christ if he was "
                      going up or going down", which I understood the first time I watched it to mean going up in the polls or going down in the polls. Only on the second viewing did it occur to me there was a different meaning. I *think* he was talking about asking if he was going to Heaven or to Hell.

Let me know what you think.

Is he so afraid of offending anyone that he cannot even specifically mention Heaven and Hell?
                      sigpic

Comment

• I felt deep sorrow for Obama throughout the video in my opening post, and especially where he cites the Old Testament story of Abraham, saying that "we can't see and hear (God) as Abraham did."

Obviously Obama can't see and hear God because he is a heathen. God's love, presence, grace and mercy live within those who are His. I see and hear Him daily. I spoke with Him this morning.

I hate to admit that I am now finding it hard to pray for him and/or our country. I am "homesick" to be taken from this deceit and all the blind who are following this man.

I read on another post that people in Washington subways were joined in singing "Amazing Grace" for Obama.

That just breaks my heart.

The video of Allen Keys was awesome! I love that man. Obama was obnoxious in his reply. I am wondering how many blasphemous and sacreligious events our Holy Father is going to look down on before He moves through this land.

Comment

• Originally posted by logosone View Post
                          You don't have to wait., he's just like every other worldly answer urchin.
                          Exactly he is of this world just like all of us. Jesus is the only one that could claim he is not part of the world.

Comment

• Thanks for the video~

Alan Keyes also PROOVES what a fraud Rick Warren is. Alan Keyes is SO UNASHAMED of proclaiming his clear unwavering faith in Jesus Christ--comparing it to that lame universalistic prayer of RW----Its a shame a guy like Alan Keyes couldnt have become the first African American president. That would have been more of a realistic celebration instead of this phony we're stuck with now

Comment

• Originally posted by Howdy View Post
                              Exactly he is of this world just like all of us. Jesus is the only one that could claim he is not part of the world.
                              Wait a minute! I'm not giving his worldly answers a pass. NO, O continually advocates diversity and blah blah blah. not goin' there
                              sigpic
                              I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
                              Psalm 16:8 KJV

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeWater View Post
                                Thanks for the video~

Alan Keyes also PROOVES what a fraud Rick Warren is. Alan Keyes is SO UNASHAMED of proclaiming his clear unwavering faith in Jesus Christ--comparing it to that lame universalistic prayer of RW----Its a shame a guy like Alan Keyes couldnt have become the first African American president. That would have been more of a realistic celebration instead of this phony we're stuck with now
                                I agree!

Comment

Working...
                                X