Comment

• Originally posted by Gospel Messenjah View Post
      Wow, she is getting worse and worse.
      No doubt, It boggles the mind...

Comment

• Originally posted by kalanaka View Post
        No doubt, It boggles the mind...
        i know what you mean

it shows that 2 Timothy 4:3-4 is happening more and more before our own eyes also
        For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

Comment

• WOW...from misrepresenting God to actually interviewing a demoniac.....

Comment

• Thanks for the link, nana9. That was disturbing to see. She's so earnest that it makes me nauseous...

Comment

• So sad...so many caught up in "The Oprah Cult"...

Comment

• Thanks for sharing this....

I was so disturbed watching this video and all the clips of Oprah and her little "class".... I was literally getting mad watching it seeing how she is leading so many peope to hell!!! MAN I feel so sorry for her!!! She got upset when the preacher said God was a jealous God?!?! What in the world????

Gaaahhhh......

I always had a feeling she was new agey and all but this is just so far over the top that it makes me want to

Comment

• Comment

• Wow. Just wow. And now she is having a pregnant transgender-man-woman-whatever....on her show Thursday. Gosh, isn't she swell for being so open and supportive to this?

LORD!!! WHEN IS THIS GOING TO BE OVER?! I BEG YOU PLEASE TO COME SOON!!! Please!!!!!

Comment

• And by the way, I have been reading some of the posts on the Oprah site message board about the "A New Earth" study and it is SICKENING what some of these people are saying about their "god".... Many of them keep referring to themselves as "I Am", so I'm guessing that Eckhart uses the Biblical reference to "I Am" to mean that God is within all of us and that we are all gods.

Is this guy on crack or what?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by hilhill View Post
                        And by the way, I have been reading some of the posts on the Oprah site message board about the "A New Earth" study and it is SICKENING what some of these people are saying about their "god".... Many of them keep referring to themselves as "I Am", so I'm guessing that Eckhart uses the Biblical reference to "I Am" to mean that God is within all of us and that we are all gods.

Is this guy on crack or what?!?!?
                        Deceived by Satan.
                        Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

• Originally posted by IDCwife View Post
                          Thanks for the link, nana9. That was disturbing to see. She's so earnest that it makes me nauseous...
                          A sick feeling in the stomach like that, is often a sign of evil in your presence and confirms your discernment.

Comment

• What did I hear Eckhart say? "MAN made GOD in his own image"?????
                            I think he has that backwards. So deceived is correct. It's scary for all the souls who buy into the lies.
                            "Even so, come Lord Jesus, come. Even so....come and take Your Bride away. How my soul longs to be with You, my Lord! Even so, even so, come, Lord Jesus, come!" (Rev. 22:20)...Terry MacAlmon Music Ministries
                            sigpic

Comment

• Wow. This is very disturbing. Her cult may turn out to be bigger than the mormons or jehovah's witnesses.
                              sigpic

Comment

• OOH MY!!!

More and more I haven't liked Oprah's shows and now this takes the cake. I think she bought into: "I am a good person b/c I help so many people." While it is right and it is good to help others, it is still about GRACE and not about WORKS.

What is more sad than her own disillusionment is that she is bringing multitudes of people down right along with her!

One thing I noticed besides her saying that there are many paths to God is her statement about God being jealous. Well why wouldn't he be jealous??? He CREATED us! We are created beings! And if we were made in His image and WE get jealous, don't you think He could aslo have the same characteristic?

Yes God is good. Yes God is loving .. but He is also Righteous and He is also HOLY and He won't tolerate doublemindedness!

Comment

Working...
                                X